We do not collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, email, or telephone number, without your knowledge and permission. When you visit our website we may collect more information, such as the address of your internet service provider, the name of the web page directing you, and your clicks and activity on our site.
How does TABLON Flooring use my information?
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, or other means about our products, services, and promotions, unless you
have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications.
- To administer and fulfill our promotions.
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences.
- To help us address problems with and improve our website design, products, and services.
- To enhance your shopping experience.
- To customise our advertising and content to you, so as to streamline your online experience at our site and to provide personalised marketing and promotional information.
- To analyse trends and statistics, conduct analysis and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- To process and fulfill any orders placed, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment.
- To contact you if requested or necessary.
- Joint marketing schemes with other parties.
- Marketing and promotional purposes for us, our vendors and business partners, and other selected companies
If you complete a contact form request with us, we will continue to confirm your order/contact status by email. We may also need to contact you via telephone, email, or postal mail with questions or information regarding your order.
Information gathered from Competitions or Promotions
When we offer competitions and promotions or join with other companies to do so, customers who choose to participate in those competitions and promotions may be asked to provide personal information to be eligible to participate. That information may then be used by us and by any company offering the competition or promotion to notify winners or to fulfill promotional obligations. If prior to participating in a contest or promotion, you opted not to receive information about or mailings from us, you may still receive information from or about TABLON Flooring in connection with the competition or promotion if you choose to register for or participate in it. You may opt not to participate in these competitions or promotions if you do not want to receive information about TABLON Flooring or share your information with TABLON Flooring and the other companies sponsoring those contests or promotions.
Disclosure of Information to Other Parties
All personal data held by TABLON Flooring will be kept confidential and protected but TABLON Flooring may, where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose or a directly related purpose, for which the data was collected provide such information to the following parties:
- All TABLON Flooring stores are individually owned and operated. When
requesting a measure and quote, asking a question, placing an order, or
other such actions where a TABLON store is required to perform services on our behalf, the store in the customers’ catchment area is provided the customer information. This information is held in computer files that have restricted access and are password-protected and only allow access to
the staff as necessary to meet the above-stated purposes. The local store may
wish to add you to their local email database and will need to seek your
approval for this.
- Our service providers, who manage our customer information and perform
services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending
communications to our customers, etc. We do not authorise these service
providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- Subsidiaries, associated companies, or other related companies.
- Our vendors and business partners.
- Parties that assist us in carrying out the purposes layout above in this Privacy Statement.
- Parties that participate in joint marketing scheme with us.
- Any agent, contractor, or service provider who provides administrative, order processing, payment clearing, credit reference, debt collecting, or other services necessary to the operation of our business.
- Any other person or organisation that is bound by confidentiality agreements with us.
- Any person to whom we are, in our belief in good faith, under an obligation to make disclosure as required by any applicable law.
- When we join with other companies to offer or provide products, services, competitions, or promotions, TABLON Flooring and the other company may use that your information to identify future promotional opportunities and to fulfill promotional or contractual obligations.
- We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- To conform to legal requirements (including, but not limited to, requirements in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or government request) or
comply with legal process, or to help maintain the law.
- To protect our rights or property or those of our related companies.
- To enforce our terms and conditions.
- To act in the interest of our, or our related companies, customers or others.
You should also note that the privacy protection as set out in this Privacy Statement does not apply to personal data that is passed to third parties, and we are not responsible for the protection of your personal data or lack thereof by such third
How do we protect your information?
As required by the Popi Act South Africa 2021, we followstrict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information, which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you. We do our best to provide you with a safe and convenient shopping experience. TABLON Flooring track the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal data, and employees are advised of the importance of confidentiality. From time to time we may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending postal mail and emails,
removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data and providing marketing assistance. Such companies and individuals may have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with the Popi Act South Africa 2021. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information and material, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information or material that you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information or material that you transmit
to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information and material.
When you enter your personal information on our Website we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect
your information as it is transmitted to us. Where an online retailer uses SSL technology, at the checkout the online retailer serves and your PC encrypts everything that you enter into your computers, such as credit card details, billing, and delivery address. When it is encrypted, generally other computers are unable to make sense of it, therefore keeping the information private while it is being transmitted. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left-hand corner of your browser. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then the SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the URL or Location line of your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from “http” to “https”. If information is transmitted across the TABLON Flooring website, it is done so over a secured TLS connection. TABLON Flooring gives no warranty against third parties hacking into the data or any unauthorised access to the data by anyone.
browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the opportunity to decide whether or not to accept it. You can also opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using Google’s Ads Settings.
Any viewer information collected via this website will not be shared with any third parties business.